Accordingly TRS working president K.T. Rama Rao will undertake district wise tours within two weeks to gear up party cadres for the gram panchayat polls. As per report the party executive met on Saturday for the first time under Mr. Rama Rao’s leadership and resolved to take up a party membership drive in the second week of February and start an insurance scheme for party workers.
Meanwhile addressing the executive, Mr. Rao said an Rs 10 lakh grant would be given to the each gram panchayat where the elections are unanimous. Furthermore stating that a public grievance cell will be set up at Telangana Bhavan, he appealed to the executive committee to ensure that party cadres participate in voter enrollment for the panchayat elections, which commences on December 26 and he told party leaders to be prepared for the Lok Sabha elections from March.
Further the meeting decided to relieve new legislators M. Gopal, S. Ravi, Shankar Mynampally Hanumantha Rao, Patnam Narender Reddy and B. Krishna Mohan Reddy from the executive upon their election. Previously Mr Rama Rao welcomed independent MLA Ramulu Naiak, who won from Wyra, into the TRS. Accordingly he said that though the party had swept the state, the results in Kha-mmam district were discouraging and assigned party workers the task of winning the Khammam Lok Sabha seat.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism