Accordingly TRS working president K.T. Rama Rao will undertake district wise tours within two weeks to gear up party cadres for the gram panchayat polls. As per report the party executive met on Saturday for the first time under Mr. Rama Rao’s leadership and resolved to take up a party membership drive in the second week of February and start an insurance scheme for party workers.
Meanwhile addressing the executive, Mr. Rao said an Rs 10 lakh grant would be given to the each gram panchayat where the elections are unanimous. Furthermore stating that a public grievance cell will be set up at Telangana Bhavan, he appealed to the executive committee to ensure that party cadres participate in voter enrollment for the panchayat elections, which commences on December 26 and he told party leaders to be prepared for the Lok Sabha elections from March.
Further the meeting decided to relieve new legislators M. Gopal, S. Ravi, Shankar Mynampally Hanumantha Rao, Patnam Narender Reddy and B. Krishna Mohan Reddy from the executive upon their election. Previously Mr Rama Rao welcomed independent MLA Ramulu Naiak, who won from Wyra, into the TRS. Accordingly he said that though the party had swept the state, the results in Kha-mmam district were discouraging and assigned party workers the task of winning the Khammam Lok Sabha seat.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?