Accordingly Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao who recently took over the reins of the state for a second term, directed officials to begin the process of forming two new districts, Mulugu and Narayanpet. KCR spoke to Principal Secretary (Revenue) Rajeshwar Tiwari and asked him to take necessary steps for the same. Meanwhile in an official release, the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) said that KCR also asked officials to initiate the process of formation of a new revenue division at Korutla and Ghattuppal mandal in Nalgonda District.
Furthermore the CM also said that Mallampally mandal in Bhupalapally District should be formed besides suggesting that the existing Gundala Mandal in Jangoan district be merged into Yadadri Bhuvangiri District. Reportedly as part of having one village secretary for each of the 12,751 Gram Panchayats in the state, the government has taken up recruitment of 9,355 Village secretaries.
Moreover the new districts carved out were Siddipet, Jayashankar Bhupalapally, Jangaon, Jagtial, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Warangal, Pedapally, Sangareddy, Kamareddy, Mancherial, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Vikarabad, Rajanna-Sircilla, Asifabad, Suryapet, Wanaparthy, Nirmal, Mahabubabad, Nagarkurnool, Jogulamba Gadwal and Malkajgiri.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism