According to sources after putting an end to lingering speculation, DMK President M.K. Stalin on Sunday proposed the name of Congress President Rahul Gandhi for the post of Prime Minister and said he had the strength to defeat the "fascist" Narendra Modi. Meanwhile he made the announcement at a public rally here in the presence of United Progressive Alliance (UPA) Chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and Chief Ministers N. Chandrababu Naidu (Andhra Pradesh), Pinarayi Vijayan (Kerala) and V. Narayanasamy (Puducherry) and leaders of several other parties.
Stalin said "He proposes, we will install a new Prime Minister in Delhi and he proposed the candidature of Rahul Gandhi from Tamilnadu”. Furthermore he said Rahul Gandhi had the capability to defeat the "fascist" Prime Minister Narendra Modi. "We will strengthen Rahul Gandhi's hands." Reportedly the public meeting was held after Sonia Gandhi unveiled former Chief Minister and DMK President M. Karunanidhi's bronze statute installed at the DMK headquarters Anna Arivalayam in Chennai.
Moreover Stalin said it was Karunanidhi who first welcomed late Prime Minister Indira Gandhi to provide a stable government and then urged Sonia Gandhi to lead the nation in 2004 and added that he was following his leader's steps in proposing Rahul Gandhi to lead the nation. Stalin said "Modi is a sadist Prime Minister and he is implementing all the schemes opposed by Tamilnadu."
Man arrested having sex with corpses! Kasim Khurram who happens to be an alcoholic 23 years old man had been sentenced to a six-year jail sentence for having sex with corpses. He was nabbed in drunken inebriated state red-handed when he had broken into a mortuary in London and began having sex with the corpses placed there.
- Three Films Ready for Pawan Kalyan's Second Innings
- After Jagan, Chandrababu Goes on A Holiday
- Politician's Daughter-in-law kills husband!
- This election will see the end of Namo Namo chant: Mayawati
- ACB Court To Start Trial in Chandrababu Illegal Assets Case
- ED freezes Karunanidhi grandson assets!
- Tik Tok ban lifted by the court and soon Profane videos are getting uploaded
- If PM Modi returns to power, Rahul Gandhi is responsible: Kejriwal
- Mamata Banerjee slams PM Modi
- Hyderabad Police in search for missing bus from Central Bus Stand
- Dubai based NRI aids for running Jet Airways again
- Can KTR balance his Family & Politics?
- Local Paper predicts shock to YSRCP in Nellore!
- Andhra guy arrested for making Tiktok Video on KCR
- VCK Leader condemned Srilanka Bomb Blasts