DMK Chief MK Stalin, voicing out Congress President Rahul Gandhi as the prime minister candidate of the opposition party alliance has been seen as one of the important advancements in the national political arena. Yesterday the statue of former DMK chief and TN CM M Karunanidhi was opened at Chennai's Anna Arivalayam, and this event was celebrated in a grand manner.
Following this a grand meeting was conducted at YMCA grounds, Royapetta. MK Stalin's speech at the meeting has been seen to be of historical importance. He said that Karunanidhi is still alive in the hearts of people and has not gone anywhere. He added that the opposition parties have united to protect democracy. He also lashed out against the central government accusing them of not caring about Gaja cyclone and not caring to visit the Delta area farmers, and PM tweeting even about deaths of foreign bureaucrats.
Stalin said that under Modi's rule India has gone 15 years backwards and that he is a sadist Prime minister who considers himself as Reserve bank and IT department, and went on to announce Rahul Ganhdi as the PM Candidate of the alliance, requesting other parties to support him.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism