Accordingly Nizamabad MP Kalvakuntla Kavitha defended the 'buffoon' remark made by her father and Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao against Rahul Gandhi, President of Congress, which is also the principal opposition party in the state. Earlier on September 6, after dissolving the Assembly, KCR had called Rahul the 'biggest buffoon’. Responding to the Congress party's allegation that KCR was acting as Prime Minister Narendra Modi's puppet, he had said, “Everyone knows what Rahul Gandhi is. He’s the biggest buffoon in the country. The whole country has seen how he went to Narendra Modi and hugged him.”
Meanwhile Kavitha recalled this comment by KCR and defended him. She said “The whole nation watched when the leader of Opposition breaking, all the established practices of Parliament, suddenly went around and hugged a prime minister. Everybody felt it it was a silly move and that is why our leader responded in a way that he responded".
Moreover she added, “Our leader and chief minister had called Rahul Gandhi a name and the definition definitely says that a person who does silly things is called buffoon, as simple as that.” Further slamming the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government, she said, “The NDA miserably failed in various promises they themselves made, starting from women reservation bill to various other issues. They have failed this nation.”
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!