According to sources Drug regulators Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) and local Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officials have visited a few of Johnson and Johnson facilities and collected tests and samples. It said in a statement that "Today, a few of our facilities were visited by the CDSCO and local FDA authorities and we are fully cooperating with them by providing tests and samples”.
Furthermore a recent report by Reuters had revealed that Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder contains cancer causing asbestos. Reportedly the organization has denied the accusation and stated that the product does not contain the substance. It added "We have scientific evidence to prove that our talcum powder is safe and beneficial to use. We unequivocally stand by the safety of our products, are fully compliant with regulatory standards and requirements in India and will continue to work with the regulatory authorities”.
Moreover a spokesperson for J&J said that FDA and CDSCO had earlier confirmed that their products comply with the Indian standards and are free of asbestos. The spokesperson said "It is important to understand that the safety of cosmetic talc is based on a long history of safe use and decades of research and clinical evidence by independent researchers and scientific review boards across the world”.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls