The Tamilnadu cabinet meeting, to be presided by Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy, has been planned to be held on December 24, by 12 pm.Tamilnadu has been currently facing various issues that are becoming serious, like Sterlite copper plant, mega Dadu dam, and with the opposition parties blaming the ruling government on its effective functioning.
Opposition leader, the DMK president MK Stalin had said that the TN government's functioning in this aspect has to be condemned, and various political leaders have been accusing the TN government of its inefficiency.
In such a scenario, news has spread that the TN Cabinet ministers will be joining an urgent meeting convened by the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, which will be held on December 24, by 12 pm, and that in this meeting, the ministers will discuss on burning issues like the reopening of Sterlite copper plant and the protests in Thoothukudi, the Mega Dadu dam construction issues, and various issues, and decisions will be taken.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?