The Tamilnadu cabinet meeting, to be presided by Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy, has been planned to be held on December 24, by 12 pm.Tamilnadu has been currently facing various issues that are becoming serious, like Sterlite copper plant, mega Dadu dam, and with the opposition parties blaming the ruling government on its effective functioning.
Opposition leader, the DMK president MK Stalin had said that the TN government's functioning in this aspect has to be condemned, and various political leaders have been accusing the TN government of its inefficiency.
In such a scenario, news has spread that the TN Cabinet ministers will be joining an urgent meeting convened by the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, which will be held on December 24, by 12 pm, and that in this meeting, the ministers will discuss on burning issues like the reopening of Sterlite copper plant and the protests in Thoothukudi, the Mega Dadu dam construction issues, and various issues, and decisions will be taken.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls