Hyderabad sources reported that after scaling the highest peak in Africa, Hyderabad boy Samanyu Pothuraju has now added another record to his name by climbing the highest mountain in Australia, Mount Kosciuszko. Accordingly the eight year old boy along with a team of five, including his mother Lavanya and sister achieved the feat on December 12.
He said "So far, he has climbed four mountains," an excited Pothuraju told news agency and even revealed his future plans. "Now, he is gearing up for Mount Fuji in Japan and he wants to become an Air Force officer when he grows up". Furthermore to promote the hand loom weavers in the state, the team donned Telangana hand looms while climbing the mountain.
Moreover Pothuraju's mother said, "For every summit, our team members plan a cause. According to us, we should go to the mountains with a cause and not without it. This time, we planned to support the handloom weavers." Previously Pothuraju, along with his coach and his mother, among others, had scaled Uhuru peak of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, the highest peak in Africa. He had unfurled the Tricolor at a height of 5,895 meters above the sea level on April 2.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam