Actress cum politician Kushboo has questioned on the sealing of the Tamil film producers council office, and on who gave the police the rights to arrest Vishal, Branding it as an act against democracy. The spokesperson of Indian national Congress, Kushboo was in Coimbatore yesterday for a cultural meet and after the event she had met the press.
She said "There's no proof against Vishal and team and he got justice served through the high court. How did police come without political intervention? There was no necessity to involve the CM in it, and it's been proven that since the opposite team has members from AIADMK and BJP the political influence was used.
Only after the results of 5 states elections came, GST has been reduced, and PM must be called NRI PM and he doesn't have time for meeting delta area people but has time for going for Priyanka Chopra reception" said Kushboo.
2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds As per report Chitti 2.0 and 3.0 might have been dismantled after the film got over, but the makers have now made it possible for fans to have a look at the models and props used in the making of Rajinikanth’s 2.0 in real life. Accordingly you can now see the original statues, mannequins, costumes, suits, masks, robot models and prosthetic used in the making of the movie at a special hall set up inside the Chennai Trade Fair on Island Grounds.
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues