Actress cum politician Kushboo has questioned on the sealing of the Tamil film producers council office, and on who gave the police the rights to arrest Vishal, Branding it as an act against democracy. The spokesperson of Indian national Congress, Kushboo was in Coimbatore yesterday for a cultural meet and after the event she had met the press.
She said "There's no proof against Vishal and team and he got justice served through the high court. How did police come without political intervention? There was no necessity to involve the CM in it, and it's been proven that since the opposite team has members from AIADMK and BJP the political influence was used.
Only after the results of 5 states elections came, GST has been reduced, and PM must be called NRI PM and he doesn't have time for meeting delta area people but has time for going for Priyanka Chopra reception" said Kushboo.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam