11 Women from Chennai who had gone to Sabarimala were stopped by the police and this had created a huge chaos. Following the supreme court order that women of any age group can be allowed into the Sabarimala temple, there were heavy protests in Kerala opposing the verdict, and the protests have been happening in various forms.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan had said that the government will not allow Sabarimala to be turned into Ayodhya, and opponent parties like Congress blocked the cabinet meeting from happening. Even now only with tight security women are allowed into the temple, and last week 4 transgender were allowed.
To propagate equal rights women, a group named Manidhi had asked permission to visit the temple, and 11 women had come to Sabarimala, from Chennai, but male devotees stopped them, following which police came, and then the women were stopped from entering, and this has spoiled the reputation of the temple.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules