Reportedly in the broadcast, recorded in Buckingham Palace’s white drawing room, the Queen, who is 92, said “She believes [Jesus’s] message of peace on Earth and goodwill to all is never out of date. It can be heeded by everyone.” Meanwhile the monarch highlighted the importance of people with strongly opposing views bridging the gap between one another, by being civil and acting with common decency.
Furthermore the Queen said “Even with the most deeply held differences, treating the other person with respect and as a fellow human being is always a good first step towards greater understanding.” Further as head of state, the Queen remains publicly neutral on political matters and does not express her views. But many viewers may interpret her words as a reference to the toxic mood of the public debate around Britain leaving the EU.
Moreover the address, which is written by the Queen, traditionally has a strong religious framework and reflects on current issues, drawing on her own experiences over the past year. Accordingly in her message, the Queen will also highlight the importance of having her loved ones around her and her strong Christian beliefs. She said “Through the many changes she has seen over the years, faith, family and friendship have been not only a constant for me, but a source of personal comfort and reassurance.”
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?