Reportedly in the broadcast, recorded in Buckingham Palace’s white drawing room, the Queen, who is 92, said “She believes [Jesus’s] message of peace on Earth and goodwill to all is never out of date. It can be heeded by everyone.” Meanwhile the monarch highlighted the importance of people with strongly opposing views bridging the gap between one another, by being civil and acting with common decency.
Furthermore the Queen said “Even with the most deeply held differences, treating the other person with respect and as a fellow human being is always a good first step towards greater understanding.” Further as head of state, the Queen remains publicly neutral on political matters and does not express her views. But many viewers may interpret her words as a reference to the toxic mood of the public debate around Britain leaving the EU.
Moreover the address, which is written by the Queen, traditionally has a strong religious framework and reflects on current issues, drawing on her own experiences over the past year. Accordingly in her message, the Queen will also highlight the importance of having her loved ones around her and her strong Christian beliefs. She said “Through the many changes she has seen over the years, faith, family and friendship have been not only a constant for me, but a source of personal comfort and reassurance.”
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls