Accordingly one of Anantapur TDP MP JC Diwakar's friends asked Jagan for ticket. Jagan demanded Rs. 10 crore just to give one ticket. So, imagine if the people of this state making him the CM, how much money should each of us give Jagan? Do we need such imbeciles to rule us?". Furthermore he said "He asked him to issue a GO which will bring water to our (Anantapur) district. What's more? You made this district a horticulture hub when it was dying of drought," he added, stating that Anantapur is a very important bastion to the TDP, Chief Minister."
Reportedly JC Diwakar Reddy also took a dig at Pawan Kalyan and countered his allegations about TDP being a caste obsessed party. He mentioned "They say they belong to Balijas. They are one caste party. But, sir, did you ever belong to any caste when you were running this party? Did you say this party is for a certain caste? Did you win only because of the Reddys or Kammas or BC or Kapus or SCs or STs? No! TDP belongs to all Telugu people and Chandrababu is a man who welcomes everyone".
Finally Diwakar Reddy suggested to Chandrababu that he should step into National Politics when he turns 75 and focus on being at the helm and all in all, while Diwakar Reddy seemed to be on fire and requested people to vote for the candidates from TDP.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls