Accordingly one of Anantapur TDP MP JC Diwakar's friends asked Jagan for ticket. Jagan demanded Rs. 10 crore just to give one ticket. So, imagine if the people of this state making him the CM, how much money should each of us give Jagan? Do we need such imbeciles to rule us?". Furthermore he said "He asked him to issue a GO which will bring water to our (Anantapur) district. What's more? You made this district a horticulture hub when it was dying of drought," he added, stating that Anantapur is a very important bastion to the TDP, Chief Minister."
Reportedly JC Diwakar Reddy also took a dig at Pawan Kalyan and countered his allegations about TDP being a caste obsessed party. He mentioned "They say they belong to Balijas. They are one caste party. But, sir, did you ever belong to any caste when you were running this party? Did you say this party is for a certain caste? Did you win only because of the Reddys or Kammas or BC or Kapus or SCs or STs? No! TDP belongs to all Telugu people and Chandrababu is a man who welcomes everyone".
Finally Diwakar Reddy suggested to Chandrababu that he should step into National Politics when he turns 75 and focus on being at the helm and all in all, while Diwakar Reddy seemed to be on fire and requested people to vote for the candidates from TDP.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?