Accordingly from January 1, 2019 KK Shailaja, Minister of Health and Social Justice, said the health establishments in Kerala will have an online registration portal, where patients can know the cost of medical treatments and compare the medical facilities provided by each hospital, among others. Meanwhile this move follows the Kerala Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Bill 2017, which was passed by the Kerala Legislative Assembly on February 1, 2018.
KK Shailaja said, adding that a special cell will also be set up to address complaints from the public “This will improve the public health sector in the state. People can know in detail what facility a hospital can provide and know its cost, too". Furthermore under the Clinical Establishments Act, modern medicine, including dentistry, Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Homoeopathy, Siddha and Unani, in the public and private sectors, are different branches.
Accordingly all establishments owned, controlled or managed by the government, a trust (public or private), individual proprietorship, a partnership firm, corporation registered under a central, provincial or state a local authority fall under the Act. Moreover the first stage, this system will be implemented in three district Palakkad, Thrissur and Malappuram. It will be set up in other districts eventually.
Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019 Accordingly with the New Year kick starting, so have the online sales on e-commerce platforms and stores across the country, which are offering various deals and heavy discounts on products across different categories. Meanwhile Amazon India began its "Great Indian Sale" yesterday and offered 12 hours early access to its Prime members starting the sale from Saturday afternoon, Flipkart will launch its “Republic Day Sale” from yesterday, January 21, 2019.
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral