The trailer of the upcoming Biopic of Shiv Sena leader Bal Thackeray, releasing in Hindi and Marathi had generated huge Controversy even before it's theatrical release due to several Controversial portions. Written and produced by Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut, the Trailer of this Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer Thackeray was released on December 26.
The trailer came across as a shocker for many as it accused all south Indians including Tamils, Telugus, Malayalees, and Kannadigas of occupying Mumbai, and there are many shots projecting many places of Mumbai with Tamil writings and boards. A shot in the trailer shows a young Thackeray being dashed by a Malayalee and being abused in Malayalam indicating south Indians don't even give way for Marathi.
Marathi trailer had dialogues like lift the lungi and hit the Tamils, while Hindi trailer doesn't have it. With a Muslim actor from Uttar Pradesh it making a Biopic of Thackeray who hated not just south Indians but also Muslims and Uttar Pradesh people has created huge Controversy.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue