According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi accused the Congress of misleading farmers on loan waivers, saying its governments had handed out “lollipops” instead of what was promised. Reportedly he said at a public meeting in Uttar Pradesh's Ghazipur after laying the foundation stone for a medical college and releasing a postal stamp on legendary king Suheldev to "Be wary of the Congress and its lies".
Meanwhile the Prime Minister said the Congress promised loan waivers to lakhs of farmers, but the JD(S) Congress coalition that came into power did not deliver. He claimed “Lollipops were handed out. The loan waiver was given to only 800 farmers”. Furthermore he said the “lollipop company” had similarly “forgotten” the promises it made before the 2009 Lok Sabha elections. PM Modi said his government will not let the memory of those who defended the country and worked for society to fade away.
PM Modi said "Several important steps have being taken to transform Purvanchal into a big medical hub and to strengthen small industries in UP”. Moreover he said when a government works with transparency and public interest is put above self-interest, big tasks are accomplished effectively. He added "Today even the poorest of the poor are heard and the government has been able to lay the foundation of a strong monument".
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi