According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi accused the Congress of misleading farmers on loan waivers, saying its governments had handed out “lollipops” instead of what was promised. Reportedly he said at a public meeting in Uttar Pradesh's Ghazipur after laying the foundation stone for a medical college and releasing a postal stamp on legendary king Suheldev to "Be wary of the Congress and its lies".
Meanwhile the Prime Minister said the Congress promised loan waivers to lakhs of farmers, but the JD(S) Congress coalition that came into power did not deliver. He claimed “Lollipops were handed out. The loan waiver was given to only 800 farmers”. Furthermore he said the “lollipop company” had similarly “forgotten” the promises it made before the 2009 Lok Sabha elections. PM Modi said his government will not let the memory of those who defended the country and worked for society to fade away.
PM Modi said "Several important steps have being taken to transform Purvanchal into a big medical hub and to strengthen small industries in UP”. Moreover he said when a government works with transparency and public interest is put above self-interest, big tasks are accomplished effectively. He added "Today even the poorest of the poor are heard and the government has been able to lay the foundation of a strong monument".
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20