BJP national secretary H Raja has now shockingly accused the Tamilnadu police to have been involved and connected in the smuggling of idols. With every passing day, the cold war between the state government and idol theft prevention special official Pon Manickavel has been increasing.
With every day witnessing complaints by his fellow policemen and team members, the Tension is arising in the department. Everyday there have been complaints filed against Pon Manickavel in DGP office Chennai as one day saw 13 members file complaints and next day saw 11 policemen file complaints against Pon Manickavel.
Now BJP leader H Raja said that corrupt people are fearing that their involvement in idol theft will be exposed, and they had looted temple property for their selfish needs, and they're the ones who are complaining against Pon Manickavel now, adding that he doubted that ones Who complained might have involvement in idol thefts and the fear of getting caught makes them file complaints against Pon Manickavel.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam