Lucknow sources stated that the killing of a second policeman in Uttar Pradesh within a month has provided fuel to the state opposition for attacks on chief minister Yogi Adityanath. Accordingly eleven persons have been arrested in the murder case of constable Suresh Vats, eight others for rioting and destruction of public property. Meanwhile Suresh Vats, who was on duty for Prime Minister Narendra Modi's rally in Ghazipur, was on his way back when he was attacked by a mob of protesters.
Furthermore Akhilesh Yadav Samajwadi Party leader and Yogi Adityanath's predecessor hit out at the government today, saying law and order was never as bad as it is under the BJP government. Reportedly he further said who was indirectly behind the attack on the constable. "The incident has happened because of what the Chief Minister keeps on saying 'thok do' (shoot them)," he said, referring to the growing number of encounters in the state.
Previously on December 3, inspector Subodh Kumar Singh was shot dead in Bulandshahr after a mob went berserk when carcasses of several cows were found in the outskirts of a village. Moreover the attackers had used stones, sticks to hit him and chopped off his fingers with an axe before shooting him.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam