Indian army has yet again defeated plans of Pakistan based infiltrators as they tried to enter Indian borders with deadly weapons to attack India and this plan was destroyed as Indian army swiftly counter attacked.
Two of the Pakistani infiltrators were killed in this fight. Indian soldiers were as usual being involved in their routine rounds and surveillance and during this time they had got information that infiltrators were trying to venture crossing borders at Nougham area. They also got information that they might exploit the dense forest area to perform the infiltration.
Following this the Indian army decided to go on a search operation to find them, and when they were on the lookout, the Pakistani infiltrators suddenly opened fire. In retaliation, Indian soldiers also counter attacked following which 2 infiltrators were killed and lots of dangerous weapons and bombs were acquired from them. It is yet to be known if they're Pakistani army members.
Yeddyurappa played cricket news became viral Bengaluru sources stated that as the focus Tuesday shifted to the Supreme Court, which is hearing the pleas of 15 Karnataka MLAs against alleged delay by the Speaker in accepting their resignations, the state BJP President BS Yeddyurappa was seen in a relaxed mood playing cricket with party legislators who are camped at a resort on the outskirts of the city.
- New Zealand PM slammed Trump for his remark on Congresswomen
- Hike in salary of Police officials by Karnataka Govt
- Why Mudragada is silent now?
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP