Sources from Chennai stated that weather director of Tamilnadu, Balachandran, said, "There are fewer rains in Tamil Nadu than in the year 2018. Meanwhile a total of 79 cm in Tamilnadu and Puducherry throughout the year 2018 and the rain has occurred. It is 14 percent less than normal. Southwest monsoon has 28 cm, which is 12 percent less than normal. Northeast monsoon rainfall is 34 cm. This is less than 24 percent less than usual.
Earlier in Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, Karur and Chennai, there was less than 50 per cent rainfall. In Tirunelveli district only 11 percent rainfall is more than usual. In the 15 districts it rained less than 1 to 19 percent. Furthermore other storms except Ghaz storm did not rain. There is no basic favorable environment for rain. Elnino was not formed and it was not possible to get rain.
Moreover Chennai is 55 percent less than normal. Usually 79 cm Rain reported, but this year 35 cm and the rain have been recorded.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi