As per report it was stated that Popular character artist Prakash Raj has announced that he is stepping into politics. Meanwhile the national award winning actor took it on his official Twitter handle on the occasion of the New Year and announced his plans. Prakash Raj tweeted "Happy New Year To Everyone and it is a new beginning with more responsibility and with your support I will be contesting in the coming parliament elections as an Independent Candidate. Details of the constituency soon. Ab ki baar Janatha ki SARKAR #citizensvoice #just asking in parliament too".
Furthermore this is expected from Prakash Raj and he has been very vocal against Narendra Modi led BJP government. Moreover as per the recent events surrounding him, Prakash Raj is most likely to prefer Karnataka over the Telugu states. Perhaps the actor has also extended his support to several politicians including Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and his plans for a 'Federal Front', which would include a consortium of regional parties.
Previously in April this year, Prakash Raj was part of a meeting that included KCR and former PM Deve Gowda at the latter's home. Moreover with Prakash Raj taking the political plunge and announcing that he would stand as an independent candidate, it remains to be seen if parties like the Congress and JDS would tacitly support him.
Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails Sources from Colombo made a statement that the death toll in Sri Lanka's Easter Sunday bomb attacks has risen to 359, police said on Wednesday. Presently as per report extensive search operations were carried out and several people arrested in connection with the attacks on Tuesday, Police spokesman Ruwan Guansekera said. Gunasekera said, "The number of death now is 359".!
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts