With regard to the Rafael jets purchase scam case, the Congress party has announced that they are ready to face the challenge posed by BJP and that they are ready to face the discussions on the same on January 2. In both houses of parliament, the burning issue of late has been the Rafael jets purchase scam, and both BJP and Congress have been always seen blaming each other.
Congress president Rahul Gandhi had alleged that the BJP government had indulged in a scam in Rafael jets agreement with France's Dassault Company. He had also said 30000 crores worth agreement had been made with Ambani who had earlier had no connection with defense air crafts.
Finance minister Arun Jaitley had said Congress always escapes during Rafael jets discussion and following that Mallikarjun Kharge had said Congress accepts the challenge and tomorrow a heated discussion and arguments are expected in parliament.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue