Accordingly a sea of women rose in Kerala in what is being touted as the beginning of a new feminist politics visible, vibrant, and untamed. Meanwhile the roads stretching from Kasaragod to Thiruvananthapuram was a hive of activity as lakhs of women from commoners to politicians and celebrities came together to take part in the Kerala government’s Women’s Wall on January 1.
Furthermore CPI (M) politburo member Brinda Karat started the chain at Vellayambalam in Thiruvananthapuram as other women stood in line, inches apart, stretching all the way to Kasargode, covering 620 kilometer passing through all districts across the state.
Moreover during the 15 minute event, the participants made a pledge, which read “We are taking the pledge that we will uphold Renaissance values, we will stand for equality for women, we resist the attempts to make Kerala a lunatic asylum, and we will fight for secularism. Accordingly “Swami Vivekananda once called Kerala a 'lunatic asylum', but, today, Kerala is seen as the most advanced and developed state because of the communist and progressive movements here and the contemporary struggles, stands as the first state in every aspect of human development”.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls