According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that the Lok Sabha elections will be ready to join the Lok Sabha polls with a consensus among the people. Meanwhile Prime Minister Modi told that the parties that have been robbed in the state and in the state are now forming a coalition and when the expectations are unfulfilled, the coalition parties are pressing for pressure.
Furthermore he also said that if the BJP wants to join the Rajini, Kamal and Teja coalition, the Prime Minister said he was ready to travel with all of them to come together with the people who thought they wanted to expand the party. Further he did not give a chance to the BJP in Telangana and Mizoram. Earlier in Chhattisgarh, people have given a clear judgment and the hunger assembly in Rajasthan has taken place.
Presently questioners about Raphael are weakening the country's security. Moreover even if Congress continues to blame, arms procurement will continue and the security of the country cannot be compromised. He added "GST has made a big difference and this result in minor problems. We agree with this and it is our duty to take care of their concerns. If they tell us the problems, we make a very good decision through the GST Council".
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding