Accordingly in the first twist that could create tension in the anti-BJP (alternative front) led by TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu, JD(S) and Congress are sparring over the Lok Sabha seats in Karnataka. As per report the Janata Dal is not willing to backtrack on its demand for the number of seats. Furthermore it was stated that the seat sharing understanding between the Congress and the JD(S) in Karnataka is 2:1 ratio, which means JD(S) will be left with 10 seats of the total 28 seats in the state.
Reportedly, JD(S) chief Deve Gowda has demanded that the party wants to contest from 12 seats and further he also told his party leaders that they could have a friendly fight with the Congress if their demand is not met. Moreover this seems to have not gone down well with Congress President President Rahul Gandhi. Furthermore on the other hand, to decide on the seat sharing issue, the Congress has also facilitated Sharad Pawar, Farooq Abdullah and Chandrababu Naidu to have a meeting.
Presently it is believed that Chandrababu may take lead in resolving it while also understand the JD(S)' stand. Sources added Chandrababu believes that the regional party's aspirations are justified. Further the Congress may try to use the TDP Chief to convince Deve Gowda who is firm on his decision and arrive at a common understanding over seat sharing.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?