Accordingly in the first twist that could create tension in the anti-BJP (alternative front) led by TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu, JD(S) and Congress are sparring over the Lok Sabha seats in Karnataka. As per report the Janata Dal is not willing to backtrack on its demand for the number of seats. Furthermore it was stated that the seat sharing understanding between the Congress and the JD(S) in Karnataka is 2:1 ratio, which means JD(S) will be left with 10 seats of the total 28 seats in the state.
Reportedly, JD(S) chief Deve Gowda has demanded that the party wants to contest from 12 seats and further he also told his party leaders that they could have a friendly fight with the Congress if their demand is not met. Moreover this seems to have not gone down well with Congress President President Rahul Gandhi. Furthermore on the other hand, to decide on the seat sharing issue, the Congress has also facilitated Sharad Pawar, Farooq Abdullah and Chandrababu Naidu to have a meeting.
Presently it is believed that Chandrababu may take lead in resolving it while also understand the JD(S)' stand. Sources added Chandrababu believes that the regional party's aspirations are justified. Further the Congress may try to use the TDP Chief to convince Deve Gowda who is firm on his decision and arrive at a common understanding over seat sharing.
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...