New Delhi sources stated that RSS has welcomed Prime Minister Narendra Modi's take on the Ram temple issue, saying that it is in line with the BJP's resolution made almost three decades ago. Furthermore the reaction from the BJP's ideological mentor came after PM Modi, in an interview said that any decision on passing an executive order on the Ram temple issue cannot be made unless the judicial process is over.
Reportedly the RSS termed PM Modi's remarks a "positive step". PM Modi said "Let the judicial process be over and after the judicial process is over, whatever will be our responsibility as the government, we are ready to make all efforts". Meanwhile the title suit of the disputed site in Ayodhya is pending in the Supreme Court, which is expected to say this week on when it would begin hearing the case.
The RSS said in a series of tweets "Even in the 2014 Election Manifesto prepared under the leadership of Shri Narendra Modi, the BJP promised to explore all possibilities within the framework of the Constitution to facilitate the construction of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya". Apparently the Prime Minister's remarks come days after the BJP allies in Bihar have reminded the party that the temple issue was its agenda and not that of the NDA.
Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019 Accordingly with the New Year kick starting, so have the online sales on e-commerce platforms and stores across the country, which are offering various deals and heavy discounts on products across different categories. Meanwhile Amazon India began its "Great Indian Sale" yesterday and offered 12 hours early access to its Prime members starting the sale from Saturday afternoon, Flipkart will launch its “Republic Day Sale” from yesterday, January 21, 2019.
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral