Washington sources reported that Ms Trump and Mr. Kushner were both high profile business people before Donald Trump came to power. Meanwhile after the Republican firebrand was sworn in as President they were installed as his advisors. But how did the White House fixtures come into their eye-watering fortune? Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are worth an estimated $1.1billion (£864million) combined.
Furthermore both Ms Trump and Mr. Kushner are unpaid in their White House roles. Reportedly the couple posted earnings of at least $83million (£65million) in “outside income” during the first year of Trump’s presidency. As per report Ivanka Trump's net worth is roughly $300million (£235million), and Jared Kushner's net worth could be $800million (£628million), according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Apparently Mr Kushner’s fortune comes primarily from his high-flying role in his family’s real-estate company, Kushner Companies, which conducted deals worth more than $7billion (£5.5billion) over the past 10 years. Moreover a former associate told Time magazine his father, Charles Kushner, bought the paper for his son as a “graduation present".
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue