Sources from Hyderabad made a statement that the Hyderabad Metro Rail authorities are planning to the turn Madhuranagar station into an all women Metro station. This new plan is taken to higher officials for further scrutiny in the matter.
According to sources it was stated that Mr. N.V.S Reddy, managing director of HMRL said, “In an effort to empower women, we are going to develop the station as a women centric station where all facilities for women and children will be available. It will be managed by women staff and there will be shopping facilities too for women.”
Moreover the Madhuranagar Metro Rail station is posing challenges in terms of cleanliness and the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials state that it will be sorted out. Reports added that the Metro Rail authorities are also working towards introducing electric vehicles and electric charging facilities at all Metro stations so that the electric vehicles can be used to commute to metro stations.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?