The Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been planning to visit Jharkhand on January 5, to lay the foundation stone of Mandal Dam project. Now 80000 teachers of Palamu district in Jharkhand are participating in a protest demanding proper categorization of jobs, and this strike is on from November 15.
The 2500 crore budgeted Mandal Project is a huge one and with the PM coming when protesters are on fire, Jharkhand government is worried over activities of protesters like waving of black flags opposing the PM on arrival.
Following this fear, Palamu SP Indrajith Mahatha issued an order that, no government employees or public must use black color things like black socks, kerchiefs or bags with black shoes being exception and this precautionary measure is getting trolled.
2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds As per report Chitti 2.0 and 3.0 might have been dismantled after the film got over, but the makers have now made it possible for fans to have a look at the models and props used in the making of Rajinikanth’s 2.0 in real life. Accordingly you can now see the original statues, mannequins, costumes, suits, masks, robot models and prosthetic used in the making of the movie at a special hall set up inside the Chennai Trade Fair on Island Grounds.
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues