Reportedly a Sabarimala Karma Samithi protester named Chandran Unnithan succumbed to the fatal injuries he received during stone pelting between opposing groups on Wednesday evening at Pandalam in Pathanamthitta district. Meanwhile two CPI (M) workers, identified as Kannan and Aju, have been taken into custody, and police will make more arrests in this case.
Accordingly the protests broke out after two young women below 50 years, Bindu Ammini and Kanakadurga, entered Sabarimala temple on Wednesday morning. Furthermore Pandalam police told Asianet, however, that the protests in Pandalam had been held against the police’s instructions and without police permission. Reports added “The Pandalam CI had warned Sabarimala Karma Samithi that any protests there could turn into a battle given the delicate situation. If the police’s instructions had been followed, this sad incident would not have happened”.
Moreover a hartal has been declared in the state to protest the entry of two women below 50 years, Bindu Ammini and Kanaka Durga, into Sabarimala temple on Wednesday morning, and to mark the death of Chandran Unnithan in fighting over the issue.
Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store! After court order Google removed Tik Tok app from its play store. After a public interest litigation filed in Madurai high court quoting that Tik Tok affects culture with vulgar content it demanded central government to ban Tik Tok.
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!