Bollywood actor Naseerudin Shah had made several sensational comments on rising intolerance and violence in India, which was branded into a controversy, and after a month, now a BJP MLA has commented against Naseeruddin Shah and this has turned out to be a topic of trolls, abuses and memes on social media.
Muzaffarnagar based MLA Vikram Saini, had today remarked that people who say that they're feeling threatened in India, must be bombed, and he also asked for a ministry to enable him bomb such commenter’s without sparing them. This insensitive comment from MLA Vikram, has invited huge trouble yet again for the BJP.
One month before, Naseerudin Shah had said he was worried about safety in India, and following Bulandshahr violence, he expressed his fear on safety of children. Shah's comments were twisted and made controversial, and actor Anupam Kher, Yoga guru Baba Ramdev was among those who criticized the actor for his remarks.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi