Hyderabad sources reported that party on Wednesday dismissed reports that Working President of its Telangana unit and former Indian cricket captain Mohammad Azharuddin is joining ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS). Meanwhile Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) Minorities Department Chairman Shaik Abdullah Sohail said Azharuddin spoke to him and denied reports that appeared in a section of media about his likely exit from Congress to join TRS.
As per report in a section of media, Azharuddin is likely to contest from Secunderabad Lok Sabha constituency as a TRS candidate. Furthermore the former cricketer, who was elected to Lok Sabha from Muradabad in 2009, was appointed Working President of TPCC in November last year and he campaigned for the party in the last month's Assembly elections. Earlier Azharuddin was quoted as saying that he wants to contest from Secunderabad on a Congress ticket.
Moreover Sohail condemned the TRS for spreading rumors about many Congress leaders and he pointed out that a section of media has been publishing stories on likelihood of some Congress MLAs joining TRS. He said "Similarly, they took the name of Azharuddin to float some baseless and speculative stories in the social media which later hit the headlines of mainstream media. Azharuddin has clearly stated that he would not quit Congress".
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?