According to sources Janata Dal Secular - JD(S) supreme Deve Gowda yesterday sent out a warning shot to their coalition partner Congress to treat regional parties well, before striking an alliance for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. He said "Congress is the big brother of secular parties. They should treat us all well before striking alliances with any party. Our seat sharing talks are still underway," addressing his party workers late last night.
Meanwhile when stating that running the government with an alliance has its own set of challenges, he said that Kumaraswamy is taking a lot of pain as the Chief Minister. "He will tolerate this pain and move forward despite such challenges," he said, clarifying that the party will demand a 2:1 seat sharing formula from Congress in the Lok Sabha elections.
Moreover miffed with Congress for unilaterally appointing chairpersons to various Boards in the state, he said the Congress cannot take them for granted just because they are JD(S)' coalition, partner. Reportedly the Confederation of all regional parties against the BJP should realize their common goals and not make their differences public to realize their dream of coming to power if they are serious about it.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?