According to sources Janata Dal Secular - JD(S) supreme Deve Gowda yesterday sent out a warning shot to their coalition partner Congress to treat regional parties well, before striking an alliance for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. He said "Congress is the big brother of secular parties. They should treat us all well before striking alliances with any party. Our seat sharing talks are still underway," addressing his party workers late last night.
Meanwhile when stating that running the government with an alliance has its own set of challenges, he said that Kumaraswamy is taking a lot of pain as the Chief Minister. "He will tolerate this pain and move forward despite such challenges," he said, clarifying that the party will demand a 2:1 seat sharing formula from Congress in the Lok Sabha elections.
Moreover miffed with Congress for unilaterally appointing chairpersons to various Boards in the state, he said the Congress cannot take them for granted just because they are JD(S)' coalition, partner. Reportedly the Confederation of all regional parties against the BJP should realize their common goals and not make their differences public to realize their dream of coming to power if they are serious about it.
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...