According to sources in a meeting with thousands of students who are part of Chandrababu Naidu Army, AP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu promised to give away Smartphone to the youth. Referring to the state as a manufacturer of Smartphone, he said nearly 14 million Smartphone will be distributed. Meanwhile when asked how a Smartphone would make life any better? The Chief Minister said that having a Smartphone will ease every family's pain of access to the Internet.
The CM cautioned the students saying "You can make use of it and have access to opportunities for learning. But, be careful not to over-use Smartphone. You will have mental health issues unnecessarily". Furthermore the thought behind distribution of Smartphone is commendable, giving them away as freebies does not make any sense for any government.
Moreover State Governments should not entice people into believing that they will give away Smartphone for free and everything else will be hunky dory. Hence if they do so, they should also be responsible for the consequences that come with over usage of Smartphone.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding