As per report Prakasam district's Darsi assembly constituency being represented by AP Forest & Environment minister Sidda Raghava Rao is the centre of attraction. Meanwhile Industrialist Maddisetti Venugoal's entry into YSR Congress is likely to be fielded as YCP's candidate from the constituency has kicked up a political storm in Darsi.
Furthermore Venugopal, who had contested on PRP in 2009, has been approved by Jagan a month ago. Reportedly Ongole Lok Sabha constituency incharge Balineni Srinivas Reddy has informed Venugopal about Jagan's interest. Further after a thorough meeting with Sajjala, Venugopal had met Jagan and he told him to take the responsibility of constituency and asked him to start the work immediately. However, Venugopal asked sometime till Sankranthi and said he will begin the works after festival.
Presently Venugopal is said to be having huge properties and is likely to spend even whopping Rs 100 Crore in Darsi constituency. Hence this is worrying some TDP leaders in the constituency and the close aides of minister Sidda Raghava Rao are confident that his development works and government schemes will bring them back to power again.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding