Accordingly renowned actor and activist Prakash Raj confirmed that he would be contesting the 2019 Lok Sabha elections from the Bengaluru Central constituency. Meanwhile in a tweet confirming the development, Prakash Raj said, "Thank you for the warm and encouraging response to his new journey and he will be contesting from Bengaluru Central constituency in Karnataka as an Independent. He will share the details with the media in few days."
Furthermore Bengaluru Central constituency has a large number of Tamil speaking voters. It states "While the Tamil speaking voters number over 5.5 lakh, Muslim voters add up to over 4.5 lakh and the number of Christian voters is around 2 lakh”. Reportedly Prakash Raj, who has been critical of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government, had earlier announced on Tuesday that he would contest the Lok Sabha election as an independent candidate, without naming the constituency.
Moreover the actor is popular across the five southern Indian states of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and he has also stated that the murder of close friend and journalist Gauri Lankesh was one of the reasons for his foray into activism and eventually politics.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding