New Delhi sources stated that Union Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman yesterday responded to allegations of opposition to the Rafael Agreement. Meanwhile the opposition parties, including the Kang in connection with the Rafael Agreement, questioned after the launch of Lok Sabha yesterday and Nirmala Sitaraaman responded to the opposition's allegations when they were again at 12 pm.
Furthermore Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, who had lied in the barley, had to file the orders for Rs. 1 lakh crore to HAL. If not, he would resign from the post of defense minister, "said Rahul. Accordingly Defense Minister Nirmala had yesterday retaliated on his twitter and in this case, he also explained in Lok Sabha.
Meanwhile speaking in Lok Sabha, Kang's allegations are misleading and the agreement has already signed up to Rs 26,570.80 crore order from 2014 till 18th. A contract worth Rs 73,000 crore has been put in place. 15 HP Lakh Crore worth Rs 30 crore, and 83 Tejas warplanes worth Rs 50,000 crores.
2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds As per report Chitti 2.0 and 3.0 might have been dismantled after the film got over, but the makers have now made it possible for fans to have a look at the models and props used in the making of Rajinikanth’s 2.0 in real life. Accordingly you can now see the original statues, mannequins, costumes, suits, masks, robot models and prosthetic used in the making of the movie at a special hall set up inside the Chennai Trade Fair on Island Grounds.
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues