The Thiruvarur bye-election which was planned on January 28 was cancelled yesterday morning by the election commission. After this unexpected announcement from Election commission, there are angry as well as happy responses from different political parties. Ruling parties AIADMK and BJP were asking to cancel the election already quoting reason as the Gaja cyclone relief activities, but some other parties like AMMK wanted the election.
In such a scenario, Durai Dhayanidhi, the son of MK Azhagiri posted a sensational tweet. He had tweeted, "If you believe something be ready to fight. You will know whether you are part of losing or winning side only after fight.
It's sad that people here are so scared and timid that they are not ready to take part in fight". This tweet by Durai Dhayanidhi had upset the DMK camp, as they think this was against DMK, because Stalin had welcomed the decision to cancel bye election.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding