The Thiruvarur bye-election which was planned on January 28 was cancelled yesterday morning by the election commission. After this unexpected announcement from Election commission, there are angry as well as happy responses from different political parties. Ruling parties AIADMK and BJP were asking to cancel the election already quoting reason as the Gaja cyclone relief activities, but some other parties like AMMK wanted the election.
In such a scenario, Durai Dhayanidhi, the son of MK Azhagiri posted a sensational tweet. He had tweeted, "If you believe something be ready to fight. You will know whether you are part of losing or winning side only after fight.
It's sad that people here are so scared and timid that they are not ready to take part in fight". This tweet by Durai Dhayanidhi had upset the DMK camp, as they think this was against DMK, because Stalin had welcomed the decision to cancel bye election.
Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019 Accordingly with the New Year kick starting, so have the online sales on e-commerce platforms and stores across the country, which are offering various deals and heavy discounts on products across different categories. Meanwhile Amazon India began its "Great Indian Sale" yesterday and offered 12 hours early access to its Prime members starting the sale from Saturday afternoon, Flipkart will launch its “Republic Day Sale” from yesterday, January 21, 2019.
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral