New Delhi sources stated that Food Safety Standards Authority of India has warned that fines will be imposed if newspapers, paper papers and food items are sold in recyclable plastics. Meanwhile the Food Safety Standards Authority of India has decided to divide new guidelines to prevent the sale of non-standard food items. Furthermore due to this, orders have been issued to food manufacturers and food companies that do not sell food items in newspapers, paper sheets, and recyclable plastic.
Reportedly 2 studies conducted by the Food Standards Control Commission of India have revealed that heavy metals and chemicals in food packaged products are mixed in food. Hence 13.4% of baked goods has been found to be harmful to the body and this order has been issued.
Moreover CEO Bhavan Agarwal, India's Food Standards Authority said, "The new packing guidelines are given till July 1, 2019. Accordingly measures will be taken against the sellers of goods that do not follow the food packing rules and are illegal and whether it is sold or packaged in food items, including carry bags, recycling plastic, it will be charged.
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...