New Delhi sources made a statement that the strike was announced yesterday by 10 trade unionists across the country to address 15 point demands. 10 unions, bank employees, transport departments, medical and telecoms are still in the struggle to strike today (Jan. 09) and the day (Jan 09) against the central government. Meanwhile around 20 crore people will participate in the protest, and the rally will be held in Delhi at Bari, and rallies and demonstrations will be held in all major cities.
Reportedly about 6 lakh bank employees across the country are involved in the strike and the banking service has been affected. Furthermore the buses from Tamilnadu to Kerala have been parked in the Kaliyakavila district of Kanyakumari district, Tamilnadu.
Moreover the state government has stated that the buses will run as usual in Tamilnadu. Hence the Secretary General has warned that striking contract workers will be laid off and the strike will be paid if civil servants and teachers participate and the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said that the strike will not happen in West Bengal.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism