Kallakurichi will now join the list of districts and will become the 33rd district of Tamilnadu. As per the official announcement made by Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy today, the decision had been made regarding the bifurcation of Villupuram district and form a new district with Kallakurichi as headquarters.
There were 251 announcements made in Tamilnadu legislative assembly, and for 221 of them the government order had been passed already and action is being taken for passing government order for remaining 30 announcements. It was as a part of this that the order for Kallakurichi district formation was announced today. Kallakurichi district will include Kallakurichi, Sankarapuram and Chinna Salem, and Edappadi Palainsamy said this in response to the governor's speech in the assembly.
Tamilnadu government has reportedly taken this decision after constant requests from various sections of people, and an IAS officer will be appointed for the administration of the new district. This has created ripples among everyone.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi