Kallakurichi will now join the list of districts and will become the 33rd district of Tamilnadu. As per the official announcement made by Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy today, the decision had been made regarding the bifurcation of Villupuram district and form a new district with Kallakurichi as headquarters.
There were 251 announcements made in Tamilnadu legislative assembly, and for 221 of them the government order had been passed already and action is being taken for passing government order for remaining 30 announcements. It was as a part of this that the order for Kallakurichi district formation was announced today. Kallakurichi district will include Kallakurichi, Sankarapuram and Chinna Salem, and Edappadi Palainsamy said this in response to the governor's speech in the assembly.
Tamilnadu government has reportedly taken this decision after constant requests from various sections of people, and an IAS officer will be appointed for the administration of the new district. This has created ripples among everyone.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu