New Delhi sources stated that Indian Railways is planning to seal the train stations and passengers will have to arrive 20 minutes before departure and complete security checks before boarding. Accordingly an Integrated Security System (ISS) has already put in action at Prayagraj, ahead of the Kumbh Mela which begins this month and at Hubli railway station in Karnataka where a high end technology system for security checks is being deployed for initial testing.
Meanwhile this blueprint would also be implemented in 202 stations after the initial round testing which was approved in 2016 itself and the estimated cost of the ISS project stands at Rs. 385.06 crore. Furthermore there will be random security checks at each entry point. Passengers need to be in the station 15-20 minutes ahead of their departure times for this security process.
Reportedly passengers will be checked randomly where every eighth or ninth passenger will undergo checking when they arrive at the station. Accordingly the security system will have CCTV cameras, access control, personal and baggage screening system, bomb detection and disposal system and they will be present from the entry in the station till the boarding of train.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath