According to sources launching a trenchant attack on TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu, YSRCP senior leader Dharmana Prasads Rao said that "Chandrababu's government will not last beyond 45 days." Furthermore criticizing AP Chief Minister, Dharmana said that the TDP government has failed miserably. "He said “They have failed to fulfill at least one promise in their manifesto. Go and ask them, they will not have any answer”.
Further lauding YSR Congress Chief Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy for his Padayatra, he said that "a leader is not the one who has to only sit in the Assembly and leave when the session is over. Meanwhile he is someone who goes into public to understand how the government is doing and how it can be better. He said "Everyone on the roads and the streets are telling, this government will last for 45 days more. So, there is a feeling that this government won't be back in power. Ask anyone!"
Moreover stating that Chandrababu's opportunistic politics are irking people, he said the TDP chief will face a drubbing defeat in the upcoming Assembly elections. Presently election trends are dependent on the current political trends across the country and going by those and the recent surveys, it is clear that YSRCP is leading in the state.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath