Hyderabad sources reported that the next five days will see severe cold conditions prevailing across all districts of Telangana. Reportedly the weather department has issued a yellow warning signifying ‘severe cold wave’ for the state, beginning from January 10.
Furthermore the city woke up to temperatures as low as 10.9 degrees Celsius on Wednesday morning; the coldest places in the state, Adilabad and Medak districts, recorded 7 degrees C. Accordingly Hanmakonda and Ramagundam districts experienced temperatures three degrees below normal. Perhaps winds blowing from the north easterly direction are cold and dry, bringing cold weather to the state.
Moreover a severe cold wave warning has been announced with night temperatures expected to drop five or more degrees below normal. Reports added for instance, the normal for Hyderabad for the month of December is 14 degrees C and if minimum temperature drops by 5 degrees, the weather condition is categorized as severe cold wave.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?