Hyderabad sources reported that the next five days will see severe cold conditions prevailing across all districts of Telangana. Reportedly the weather department has issued a yellow warning signifying ‘severe cold wave’ for the state, beginning from January 10.
Furthermore the city woke up to temperatures as low as 10.9 degrees Celsius on Wednesday morning; the coldest places in the state, Adilabad and Medak districts, recorded 7 degrees C. Accordingly Hanmakonda and Ramagundam districts experienced temperatures three degrees below normal. Perhaps winds blowing from the north easterly direction are cold and dry, bringing cold weather to the state.
Moreover a severe cold wave warning has been announced with night temperatures expected to drop five or more degrees below normal. Reports added for instance, the normal for Hyderabad for the month of December is 14 degrees C and if minimum temperature drops by 5 degrees, the weather condition is categorized as severe cold wave.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath