DMK president MK Stalin said that after DMK forms the government by winning Lok Sabha elections, interrogation will be made on the death of former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha. Presently this has created ripples in the political circles as we all knew there has been some mystery revolving around the former Chief Minister's demise.
The Arumugasamy commission had been investigating Jayalalitha death case and some revelations were made. Speculation was that Jayalalitha was not given treatment properly. In this scenario, DMK president Stalin has said this statement in Grama Sabha meeting at Thanjavur.
Stalin said "DMK will make an inquiry on Jayalalitha's mysterious death and the accused will be imprisoned, and the case will be resolved after DMK rule comes. Even though Gaja cyclone relief activities are not been completed the ministers are saying that relief materials are given. ADMK govt is a slave of BJP, and DMK will end this slave rule".
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath