In a recent shocking incident, a son had burnt his father for not providing money to get tickets for Thala Ajith's latest release Viswasam. As Pongal special, Kollywood has witnessed the release of two big budget entertainer movies of this season, Petta and Viswasam.
Petta directed by Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza, Jigarthanda fame stars Superstar Rajinikanth, Trisha, Vijay Sethupathi, Simran, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Simran, Viswasam is a mass family rural entertainer which is the fourth movie of director Siva and Thala Ajith which has lady superstar Nayanthara paired with Ajith.
Yesterday in Katpadi Kazhinjur area, a youngster named Ajithkumar (20), wanted to watch Viswasam and asked his father Pandian to give money for the tickets. But as Pandian refused, when he was sleeping, and also has abused his mother, Ajithkumar poured petrol on Pandian's face and burnt. This has sent shockwaves across. With severe injuries, Pandian was admitted in government hospital of Adukamparai.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath