According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given a detailed answer to the question of whether the BJP and the alliance are formed by the AIADMK, DMK and Rajini in Tamilnadu. Prime Minister Modi yesterday discussed video conferencing with the executives of Dharmapuri, Cuddalore, Erode, Krishnagiri, Arakonam block.
Furthermore in addition, the Prime Minister, who responded to the question of forming a coalition with the BJP in Tamilnadu, has open doors in Tamilnadu. For old friends and parties, the doors of the BJP are always open. Meanwhile the BJP will act in the way of Vajpayee in coalition affairs. Reportedly in the middle of the BJP, despite the majority, the BJP will rule in a coalition and the BJP is ready to welcome old friends.
Moreover he continued "Everyone thinks that the absence of economic management and corruption is the biggest defeat of the Congress. Further for many years, the Defense Department was the hub of the Brooks Kang. Even the middleman Michele knows when the cabinet meeting will take place and even if the state document is aware of the details, if Rafael's contract was delayed by 10 years, he had no contribution to the security of the country.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath