According to sources DMK President MK Stalin categorically ruled out an alliance with the Narendra Modi led BJP in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile Stalin said, “He categorically state that DMK will not ally with the Narendra Modi led BJP which has been governing the country without giving due consideration to ideas like ‘secularism’, ‘social justice’, ‘equality’, ‘alliance dharma’, ‘federal rights’.”
Furthermore this comes a day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the BJP was open to alliances and cherished its old friends a hint at the DMK and the AIADMK, which have both been its allies in the past. Modi said, “The Prime Minister was interacting with BJP’s booth level workers in Tamilnadu via video conference when he was asked whether the party would align with the AIADMK, DMK or with Rajinikanth.
Stalin said “Modi has ignored Tamilnadu’s interests, has betrayed the alliance dharma and has made independent bodies to toe his line and it is amusing that the man who did all these is comparing himself with Vajpayee, who was praised by our leader Kalaignar as ‘the right man in the wrong party”. Moreover pointing to the difference between the two BJP leaders, Stalin went on to argue why the DMK would not align with Narendra Modi led NDA, noting, “But Prime Minister Narendra Modi is not Vajpayee and the NDA is not a healthy alliance as it was during Vajpayee’s tenure. Hence the people of Tamilnadu will never forget that Tamilnadu’s rights were denied in Narendra Modi’s tenure like never before.”
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu