According to sources DMK President MK Stalin categorically ruled out an alliance with the Narendra Modi led BJP in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile Stalin said, “He categorically state that DMK will not ally with the Narendra Modi led BJP which has been governing the country without giving due consideration to ideas like ‘secularism’, ‘social justice’, ‘equality’, ‘alliance dharma’, ‘federal rights’.”
Furthermore this comes a day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the BJP was open to alliances and cherished its old friends a hint at the DMK and the AIADMK, which have both been its allies in the past. Modi said, “The Prime Minister was interacting with BJP’s booth level workers in Tamilnadu via video conference when he was asked whether the party would align with the AIADMK, DMK or with Rajinikanth.
Stalin said “Modi has ignored Tamilnadu’s interests, has betrayed the alliance dharma and has made independent bodies to toe his line and it is amusing that the man who did all these is comparing himself with Vajpayee, who was praised by our leader Kalaignar as ‘the right man in the wrong party”. Moreover pointing to the difference between the two BJP leaders, Stalin went on to argue why the DMK would not align with Narendra Modi led NDA, noting, “But Prime Minister Narendra Modi is not Vajpayee and the NDA is not a healthy alliance as it was during Vajpayee’s tenure. Hence the people of Tamilnadu will never forget that Tamilnadu’s rights were denied in Narendra Modi’s tenure like never before.”
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls