Hyderabad sources added an independent survey of aircraft manufacturing companies has rated Hindustan Aeronautical Limited higher than Dassault Aviation, under various factors. Meanwhile among the world’s top 100 defense companies, HAL has been ranked at 38 and Dassault at 44. India assigned the multi-crore project to purchase fighter aicraft to the France-based Dassault, according to defencenews.com.
As per report the data was collated from information solicited from companies, annual reports, analysts, and from defencenews.com staff research. Meanwhile the survey covered annual revenue and revenue derived from defense, intelligence, homeland security and national security contracts.
Previously in 2017, HAL earns $2.83 billion, of which the revenue from the defense sector $2.72 billion. The 2017 earning was up eight per cent from $2.52 billion in 2016. Dassault earned $2.12 billion in 2017.
2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut Reportedly popular cricketers Irfan Pathan and Harbhajan who have good number of fans in Chennai, after having played for Chennai Super Kings IPL cricket team, are all set to make their Kollywood debut soon. It was reported that Irfan Pathan has been roped in to play a role in the upcoming Vikram starrer
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories