Las Vegas sources stated that a police spokeswoman said as Vegas police investigating a rape allegation against Cristiano Ronaldo have sent a warrant to Italian authorities for a sample of the Portuguese football superstar's DNA. Meanwhile spokeswoman Laura Meltzer as saying on Thursday "The LVMPD (Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department) is taking the same steps in this case as in any other sexual assault to facilitate the collection of DNA evidence”.
As per report from officials "We can confirm that an official request has been submitted to Italian authorities." Furthermore the Wall Street Journal reported that the police sent the warrant to a court in Italy, where Ronaldo plays for famed club Juventus. Reportedly the Journal reported investigators want to see whether Ronaldo's DNA matches found on Kathryn Mayorga's dress. Accordingly Mayorga's has said in her lawsuit that Ronaldo, 33, raped her in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2009.
Moreover the lawsuit Ronaldo and his camp of taking advantage of her fragile emotional state to coerce her into signing a settlement and nondisclosure agreement. Perhaps she claims she received $375,000 in exchange for her silence and her lawsuit seeks to void the settlement and agreement. Further after Mayorga filed suit, the police reopened a criminal investigation into the case, which includes results of a medical exam.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls