Las Vegas sources stated that a police spokeswoman said as Vegas police investigating a rape allegation against Cristiano Ronaldo have sent a warrant to Italian authorities for a sample of the Portuguese football superstar's DNA. Meanwhile spokeswoman Laura Meltzer as saying on Thursday "The LVMPD (Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department) is taking the same steps in this case as in any other sexual assault to facilitate the collection of DNA evidence”.
As per report from officials "We can confirm that an official request has been submitted to Italian authorities." Furthermore the Wall Street Journal reported that the police sent the warrant to a court in Italy, where Ronaldo plays for famed club Juventus. Reportedly the Journal reported investigators want to see whether Ronaldo's DNA matches found on Kathryn Mayorga's dress. Accordingly Mayorga's has said in her lawsuit that Ronaldo, 33, raped her in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2009.
Moreover the lawsuit Ronaldo and his camp of taking advantage of her fragile emotional state to coerce her into signing a settlement and nondisclosure agreement. Perhaps she claims she received $375,000 in exchange for her silence and her lawsuit seeks to void the settlement and agreement. Further after Mayorga filed suit, the police reopened a criminal investigation into the case, which includes results of a medical exam.
Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification As per report the Reserve Bank of India has come down strictly on two banks for non-compliance of its directives and imposed monetary penalties on them. Meanwhile the banks are Lakshmi Vilas Bank and Syndicate Bank and the fines imposed on them are Rs 1 crore and Rs 75 lakh respectively.
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days