According to sources Regular flight operations at the Kempegowda International Airport will be disrupted from February 14 to February 24 due to Aero India 2019 the international aerospace exposition being held at the Yelahanka Air Force base. Meanwhile the flight operations at the airport will be affected on the days leading up to Aero India as well due to rehearsals that will begin a week earlier.
Furthermore on February 20, aerial displays that are a part of the show's inauguration will be held in the morning. Reports added flight services will likely be down from 8:50 am to 12 noon on that day. Accordingly the runway will be closed from 1.20 pm to 4.30 pm from February 14 to 17. On all days from February 18 to February 24, except February 20, the runway will be closed from 9.50 am to 12 noon and from 1.50 pm to 5 pm.
Moreover this is likely to cause some inconvenience to flyers next month, January has also seen several disruptions in flight schedules in the city due to fog. Hence fog related disruptions have occurred at the airport several times since the start of the month particularly in the morning. Perhaps a visibility standby is given at the airport whenever the visibility reduces to below 2,500 metres.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct